To The New Mom Who Is Overwhelmed

Dear New Mom,

I know you are overwhelmed. I felt the same way too when we brought our 20 month old home from the orphanage. I felt joy at the same time. I know how happy you must be also. I have never felt such mix of emotions until then, have you?

Sometimes when I feel like I could not do this mothering gig, I take comfort in God's word. 

When I feel inadequate to parent my son. (2 Cor. 12:9)



When I am envious of other moms. (Col 3:2)

When I feel tired of doing the chores (1 Cor. 16:14, Philippians 4:13)

When I feel all alone (Matthew 28:20)



These are some of my watercolor paintings and brush calligraphy practice. I also do art journaling and doing these help me remember that I am loved, I am chosen, the Lord is my strength, and He is always with me.

So smile sweet mama, God has given you the best mission there is in this world.


You can download and print these posters, for free. 

2 Cor. 12:9

Col 3:2

1 Cor. 16:14

Mat. 28:20

If you have a favorite Bible verse, please share it with me. I may be inspired to make more artwork.