Easter Basket Filler Ideas for Toddlers



I'm putting together an Easter Basket for my son is year. And I plan to continue to do so until he asks me to stop. 

So it's my first time. I browsed the web for ideas on Easter basket fillers. There are so many!

Check out my Pinterest board for Easter. You'll find lots pf ideas here.


Here's what I put in his basket this year:





St. Matthew the Evangelist - We named our son after the two evangelists Matthew and Luke


St. Catherine of Siena - Her feast day is our son's birthday.



Books


These are pre-loved books but we got them in very good condition. Most of the titles I want for Teo to read could not be found in bookstores nowadays. Thank God for these small businesses who make an effort to find these hard-to find-books. Check out their shops:




Chocolate

These are supermarket bought. I'm sure you can find these chocolates and candies in the supermarket. And although my son is not a fan of chocolates, I put them in anyway. 


Others

I also put in a shirt from Hongkong Disneyland, a Mikey bowl and a towel which 'Lola' bought for Teo and stacking food containers from Tita Tracy who went to HK Disneyland with Lola and Lolo and Tito Bong. Plus cups and Mike's ears cup covers from the hotel where they stayed. It made the basket look so full! 

I hope you and your family will have a blessed and happy Easter!